The Iron Drab from the Kingkiller Chronicle is a trapezoid shaped coin made from pure iron, created in Ceald, a country in the northwest of the Four Corners of Civilization in the fantasy book series by author Patrick Rothfuss. This collectible coin is modeled after the only currency that can be used throughout the Four Corners, featuring a distinct shape and a simple stamp of a mountain and lake, the symbol of Ceald. You may not be able to use this currency in our world, but it is the perfect collectible for those fans of the popular Kingkiller Chronicle fantasy book series.
Please note that because the coins are struck, they may vary, slightly, from what is shown above.
- A licensed Kingkiller Chronicle product
- Authentically struck, like the currency of old
- Depicts a heavy trapezoid shaped coin
- Coin features a stamp of a mountain and lake
- Wonderful collectible or gift for fans of the books
- Struck from solid iron
- Diameter: 1.2 Inches
- Weight: 29.6 grams