This Irish hand and a half sword is a Generation 2 design, upgraded to Steel-to-Steel capability. Originally from 1475-1525 A.D., the sword style features a full tang construction, high carbon blade that is flexible and strong. It has a highly polished steel cross guard and pommel with a leather wrapped handle. The Irish hand and a half sword is light and quick. A wood scabbard that is wrapped in leather with steel band at throat and steel tip is included. The Irish sword features the high quality fit and finish that has been known for all Generation 2 swords.
- Includes Scabbard
- Functional Battle Ready Sword
- Made Of High Carbon Steel
- Cross Guard And Pommel Are Solid Steel
- Full Tang Construction
- Blade Length: 34.5 Inches
- Handle Length: 11.5 Inches
- Overall Length: 46 Inches
- Balance Point: 3.5 Inches Below Hilt
- Weight: 2 lbs. 8 oz.