I am the beauty of the green earth and the white moon among the stars are the words engraved around the edge of this Inscribed Silver Crescent Moon Pentacle Pendant, and it is no surprise that they almost perfectly describe this amulet. Obviously, lovely design factors heavily into this pendant, as its engraving does not speak only for the pendants brilliant silver hue. The center of the pendant features a Celtic swirl, around which a tri-lined pentacle is drawn. Woven through the lines of this five-point star is a crescent moon, which is further accented with Celtic swirls and beautiful knot patterns. The pendant is crafted entirely in fine sterling silver, and it features a dual finish, with darker areas accenting the raised, polished segments. It is offered as a pendant only, and so can be customized with a chain or necklace of your own choosing and design. It is a truly unique and distinctive accessory, as well as a fine accent for anyone to wear. And better yet, this Inscribed Silver Crescent Moon Pentacle Pendant is also versatile, allowing you to wear it formally, informally, casually, and whenever else you might want!
- An Original Design by Sculptor Paul Borda
- A Fusion of a Crescent Celtic Moon Woven through a Pentacle Star
- Decorated with Engraved Words and Celtic Designs
- Crafted Entirely from Polished .925 Solid Sterling Silver
- Offered as the Pendant Only
- A Stunning Personal Accent and a Fantastic Gift Idea
- Diameter: 1 Inch