The elongated handle of the Ingva Crafting Knife allows the artisan to apply more pressure when adding fine detail to leather and wood. Its blade is similar to a scalpel, perfect for creating handcrafts that highlight your skills. Made of steel, the blade possesses a rustic finish befitting a historical setting. A tightly sewn leather cover strengthens the grip, creating a steadier hold. The small eyelet found at the end of the handle allows you to hook it to your belt. The included leather sheath also offers another way in which to keep the Ingva Crafting Knife on proud display.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Medieval handcrafting tool
- Used to create fine detail on leather and wood
- Handle cover ensures a strong, steady hold
- Perfect accessory for a medieval artisan
- Blade crafted from high carbon steel
- Sheath and handle cover made of leather
- Overall Length: 8.7 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.9 Inches
- Blade Width (At Handle): 1.1 Inches
- Sheath Length: 6.3 Inches
- Sheath Width: 1.6 Inches
- Belt Loop Width: 1.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.