Many Viking maidens wore an apron to protect their medieval dresses. Wear the Ingrid the Hearthkeeper Apron and carry on fulfilling your daily duties. This flax linen dress comes in two colors and a range of sizes. The back laces up for a better fit, and the apron dress has double shoulders straps as well. The top of the torso has a colorful, stylized animal trim, while the hem and back lacing have a blue and green knotwork trim. The hem and torso also have a contrasting brown border on the trim. This handmade garment is a great apron or overdress for a LARP or historical reenactment outfit.
Please note that accessories pictured are not included.
- Beautiful stylized trim on neckline
- Knotwork trim on hem and back
- Laces up on the back
- Double shoulder strap design
- Great for LARP or cosplay events
- Made from 100 percent flax linen
- Machine wash warm on delicate mode. Use color safe detergent. Tumble dry low.
- Size 0: Chest – 31.5-33.8 Inches, Waist – 24-27.5 Inches
- Size 2: Chest – 33.8-36.3 Inches, Waist – 27.5-30 Inches
- Size 4: Chest – 36.3-38.5 Inches, Waist – 30-33 Inches
- Size 6: Chest – 38.5-41 Inches, Waist – 33-36.3 Inches
- Size 8: Chest – 41-42.5 Inches, Waist – 36.3-37.8 Inches
- Size 10: Chest – 42.5-45 Inches, Waist – 37.8-40 Inches
- Size 12: Chest – 45-47.5 Inches, Waist – 40-42.5 Inches
This size chart is based on suggested body size, not the measurements of the actual garment.