Tap into something supernatural when you wield the Inferno Footman LARP Sword. Mystic energy seems to seep from the decorative cracks on this dark, double-sided blade. This fantasy LARP weapon is made of sturdy, shred resistant foam. Painted by hand, the cracks are embellished with red and yellow coloration to look like the glow of elemental fire magic. A latex coating protects the blade. Inside is a flexible, fiberglass core with a sturdy Kevlar tip. Made of cast polyurethane for an impressive level of detail, the short crossguard is slightly angled towards the blade. The grip has a dark leather-wrapped look, and the pommel has a scent stopper shape with antiqued brass finish. When the battle calls for powers from beyond the realms of reality, fight your foes with this unique fantasy LARP sword.
The Inferno Footman LARP Sword has an overall length of 39.4 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a hand-made item.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy, spray on application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out, and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Blade is made of closed cell foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Use Maintenance Silicone to ensure long weapon life and durability.
- Overall Length: 39.4 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Weight: 0.8 lb