The Indian Hammer Poll Tomahawk is the ideal choice when you are in need of a multi-functional outdoor tool. This incredibly versatile axe can be used in a wide variety of tasks when hiking, camping, or even in a survival situation. Made from 1060 carbon steel, the cutting surface is finished by a process of hand hammering, offering a classic and enhanced look as if it were hand forged hundreds of years ago. Historical camping fans, mountain men, and colonial period war reenactors will appreciate the strong, burnt American Hickory handle and the hammer opposite the cutting surface. This camping tool includes a sheath made from high quality, heavy duty, handcrafted leather.
- Fully functional
- Tomahawk features a classic appearance
- Hammer tool on opposite side from blade
- Strong handle provides an ancient look
- Great for colonial period war reenactors and mountain men
- Includes a handcrafted leather sheath
- Blade is made of 1060 carbon steel
- Hickory wood handle
- Overall Length: 19 Inches
- Axe Head Length: 7.25 Inches
- Cutting Edge Length: 3 Inches
- Weight: 1 Pound 9.6 Ounces
There are no reviews yet.