In Celtic tradition, Imbolc was a midwinter festival celebrating the halfway point to spring and the goddess Brighid. The Imbolc Charm embodies the spirit of this holiday while staying true to Celtic designs. This sterling silver pendant features an imprint of three snowdrop flowers, whose wintertime blooms symbolize the balance between spring and winter, forming a traditional Celtic triskelion. The metal has also been given an antique finish to accentuate the contrast of the engravings and their background. The Imbolc Charm is the perfect gift for a Wiccan friend or for those who spend their winters wishing for the spring.
- Inspired by the Celtic triskelion
- Features a depiction of snowdrop flowers
- Antique finish provides detail
- Makes a great gift for those interested in Irish history
- Crafted from .925 sterling silver
- Height: 1 Inch