Check out the Hunters Pakkawood Knife if you are looking for a knife that looks sleek in your hand and does a variety of tasks. Made from stainless steel, this knife has a drop point tip on the blade. The full tang blade has a satin finish. The knife continues with an aluminum guard. The guard has a slight S-shape. Engraved detailing adorns the guard. The handle has a brown pakkawood grip. Pins secure the pakkawood in place. The grip has concave curves on the underside. These curves make the knife more comfortable to grasp. Finally, the knife comes with a brown leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. The Hunters Pakkawood Knife makes a great addition to your outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
- Features a fixed, drop point blade
- Detailing on guard
- Has curves on the handle for a better grip
- Comes with a brown sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for various tasks
- Blade is stainless steel
- Handle is pakkawood
- Guard is aluminum
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 12 Inches
- Blade Length: 7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.