Standing in Eastern Europe, Hungary was often warring with both the west and east. Though a western type feudal state, they were also alternately allied and at war with Byzantium too. This abundance of cultural exposure was echoed in their weapons. The eastern influence shows well in this heavy saber, capable of powerful blows from horseback or foot. The short guard and large pommel are both brass, and the grip is wood covered in leather. It includes a black scabbard with matching brass throat and tip.
Made by Windlass.
- Brass Guard and Pommel
- Saber style sword, capable of powerful blows
- Great for Re-enacting and Collecting
- A functional sword – battle ready
- Made of 1065 high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 36.25 Inches
- Blade Length: 30 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.5 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.