This Historical White Wig is not just modeled after the ones worn during the Colonial times in America. Powder white wigs like this one were all the rage in the western world, enjoying use by gentlemen of the 1700s throughout many European nations. Like the traditional powdered white wig, this wig features a simple ponytail of ringlet curls that are tied off with a colored ribbon. Historically, the powdered wig was a sign of distinction and rank, one that was worn by gentlemen of stature and importance. This Historical White Wig replicates the appearance of that classic hairpiece, allowing any gentleman today to dress himself in a classic costume of Victorian or colonial style and complete the look with this great-looking white wig.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged.
- A Classic and Historical White Powdered Wig
- Features a Ringlet Curled Ponytail Tied with a Ribbon
- A Quick and Easy Way to Change Your Appearance
- An Ideal Accent for Victorian Gentlemen and Colonial America Costumes
- Great for Halloween, Reenactments, Stage Productions, and More
- Made from White Synthetic Hair
- Tied with a Satin Ribbon
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens