As you make your way to the enemys lines, you know that the Weathered Hirdman Bracers are protecting your arms from possible attack. Made from 4-ounce leather, this handmade pair of light-brown bracers has an antiqued, weathered finish. It secures to the arms with straps. There are three brown straps and buckles on each bracer. The sides taper inward slightly towards the wrists.
Each bracer has a straight edge near the wrist and a convex curve near the elbow. Running from elbow to wrist are three strips of leather on each bracer. Rivets secure the strips in place. Between the rivets, there is engraved, black symbolic detailing. These medieval bracers are great for LARP events, reenactments, and Ren faires.
Please note that the Weathered Hirdman Bracers are made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, they may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Engraved detailing on strips
- Has an antiqued, weathered finish
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP events, Ren faires, and more
- Made from 4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.