No matter if you are a mercenary or foot soldier, make sure to protect your arms in battle by wearing armour like the Brown Hirdman Bracers. Made from 4-ounce leather, this handmade pair of brown bracers secures to the arms with straps. There are three straps and buckles on each bracer. The sides taper inward slightly towards the wrists.
Each bracer has a straight edge near the wrist and a convex curve near the elbow. Running from elbow to wrist are three strips of leather on each bracer. They are lighter in color than the base. Rivets secure the strips in place. Between the rivets, there is engraved, black symbolic detailing. These medieval bracers are great for LARP events, reenactments, and Ren faires.
Please note that the Brown Hirdman Bracers are made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, they may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Secures with straps
- Engraved detailing on brown strips
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP events, Ren faires, and more
- Made from 4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
There are no reviews yet.