So named for the son of Theseus, the Hippolytus Greek Tunic will bring both regal and mythical style to your historical reenactment wardrobe. Made of a satiny cotton fabric, this mens teal tunic is trimmed with gold embroidery. The body of this tunic falls to about shin length on most wearers, and its quarter length sleeves end before meeting the wrist. A V-shaped cut-out accentuates the round neckline, and the golden embroidery tastefully accents its all its hems. Cinch the waist with a golden cord, not included, to get the look shown here. Not only is this reenactment tunic ideal for Greek themed events and performances, but it is also well-suited to medieval and fantasy eras, making it a sure staple in Renaissance fair wardrobes.
- Based on the clothing styles of ancient Greece
- Satiny teal construction is accented with gold embroidered trim
- Shin length tunic features quarter length sleeves
- Great for performances, reenactments, and festivals
- Suits a variety of historical and fantasy settings
- Made of 100 percent cotton satin fabric
There are no reviews yet.