Sometimes the length of a hauberk or haubergeon is not desired. The High Tensile Butted Chainmail Shirt ends below the waist for many costume options. It is available in a range of sizes and has sleeves that end between the elbows and wrists. This mail features 4-in-1 butted ring construction made with high-tensile 16 gauge steel rings. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. These rings are 8 millimeters in diameter. High tensile steel is much stronger and less likely to distort than mild steel. Wear this mail armour as a part of an ensemble for a cosplay event or reenactment.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Butted ring construction
- 4-in-1 pattern
- Available in a range of sizes
- Stronger material design
- Great for cosplay events or reenactment
- Made from 16 gauge high tensile steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Medium: Chest – 44 Inches, Length – 28.5 Inches, Sleeve Length – 12.5 Inches, Waist – 38 Inches, Weight – 19 Pounds
- Large: Chest – 48 Inches, Length – 30 Inches, Sleeve Length – 11 Inches, Waist – 44 Inches, Weight – 21.3 Pounds
- X-Large: Chest – 55 Inches, Length – 31 Inches, Sleeve Length – 12 Inches, Waist – 48 Inches, Weight – 25.2 Pounds
- XX-Large: Sizing Coming Soon
Measurements are approximate.