Are you a fan of functional knives that also feature great style? Make sure to check out the Hibben Sub Hilt Fighter Knife. Made from 5Cr15Mov stainless steel, this functional knife has a clip-point blade with a taper along the spine. The Hibben Knives signature adorns the base of the blade.
Next, the outdoor knife has a polished guard that has curved ends. They curve towards the hilt. The end on the underside of the knife forms a concave section with part of the wooden grip and a spacer. This concave section is perfect for resting a finger.
This hilt continues with additional curves along the underside of the knife. They make the knife more comfortable to grasp and secure. Pins secure the wooden handle in place. At the end of the gently curved handle, there is a hole for lanyards, not included.
Finally, this hunting knife comes with a leather belt sheath. You can take the Hibben Sub Hilt Fighter Knife with you on an outdoor adventure or add it to a knife collection.
- Has a clip-point blade with tapered spine
- Guard and spacer for protecting the hand
- Curved grip for better grasp
- Comes with a sheath
- Works for a variety of tasks
- Made from 5Cr15Mov stainless steel
- Handle is bloodwood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 14.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 8.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.