The Hibben Legacy Fighter Knife IV is the high-quality result of the combined efforts and skills of Gil Hibben with his son Wesley. Made from 5Cr15MoV stainless steel, this functional knife has a clip-point blade with a long concave curve along its spine. The Hibben Legacy signature adorns the blade.
The base of the blade extends downwards on the edge side of the outdoor knife. With the pakkawood handle, it forms a guard to help keep a hand from slipping onto the blade.
The brown handle has three concave curves along the underside of the knife. These curves make the handle more comfortable to grasp. At the end of the handle, the tang pokes out at the corner. It forms a hole for a lanyard, not included.
Finally, this hunting knife comes with a leather belt sheath. It features an embossed Hibben logo. You can take the Hibben Legacy III Fighter Knife with you on an outdoor adventure or add it to a knife collection.
- Has a clip-point blade
- Features the legacy signature
- Contoured grip for better grasp
- Comes with a sheath
- Works for a variety of tasks
- Made from 5Cr15 stainless steel
- Handle is pakkawood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 12.1 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.