The Hibben Legacy Combat Fighter Knife II is the perfect companion for the outdoorsman who is heading out on an adventure. Made from 7Cr17MoV stainless steel, this functional knife features a clip-point blade. The blade tip is thinner along the spine to mimic the look of the blades edge. There is a wide fuller along the center of the full-tang blade.
Laser etching forms the Hibben Legacy design at the base of the blades edge. There is a deep concave cutout at the base of the blade. The curves continue onto the underside of the pakkawood handle. These curves along the handle make it easier to grasp. The pinned handle ends with a glass-breaker point. It also has a hole for a lanyard, not included.
Finally, this hunting knife comes with a brown leather sheath. It has a loop at the top that allows the knife to hang from a belt, not included. The sheath secures the outdoor knife with a snap on a strap. This knife is ideal for a variety of tasks. Take it with you into the wilderness.
- Fully functional
- Has a clip-point blade
- Curves on handle for better grasp
- Glass-breaker and lanyard hole
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for outdoor activities
- Made from 7Cr17MoV stainless steel
- Handle is pakkawood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 12.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.8 Inches
Measurements are approximate.