Looking for a knife that combines sleek style and great functionality? Check out the Hibben Hellfyre Double Shadow Knife. Made from Damascus steel, this Hibben knife features a split, double-edged blade.
The red blade features a split down the middle which gives it two points. There is a matching cutout near the base of the blade which adds to the split appearance. In addition, the blade has concave curved sides at its base.
Next, the functional knife has an angled crossguard. The short guard angles towards the handle. It has a point in the center that also points towards the handle. The knife continues with a copper-colored wire-wrapped grip. It ends with a spiked pommel. The stainless-steel pommel has a pointed design that matches the center of the stainless-steel guard.
Finally, the functional knife comes with a black leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. Add this functional blade to your array of weaponry. It is an impressive blade for sure.
- Features a split, double-edged blade
- Red and black design
- Pointed pommel and guard
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for weaponry collections
- Made from Damascus steel
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 11.3 Inches
- Blade Length: 5.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.