In his quest for a male heir, the second monarch of the Tudor dynasty married six times and started the English Reformation. Celebrate the infamous 16th century ruler and his turbulent reign with the Henry VIII Pewter Signet Ring. The antiqued pewter ring takes inspiration from heraldry rings worn during the lifetime of Henry VIII. His coat of arms displays on the flat bezel of the open ring. The rings comes in a clear blister package with information card. The full colored information card provides a brief history of Henry VIII and Tudor jewelry designs.
- A historical tribute to Henry VIII
- Displays the crest of the Tudor monarch
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter