Keep your favorite LARP sword close at hand with the Henry LARP Sword Sheath, particularly ideal for carrying longswords. Made of high-quality leather, this sheath features a subtle yet stylish buckled leather strap detail on its front. This strap not only provides embellishment, but also helps keep your sword securely in place. The buckle itself is made of brass. This medieval sheath suits a variety of styles and makes a stunning addition to both LARP and historical reenactment outfits. Equipped with a belt loop, it easily attaches to most thin belts.
Please note that this is a natural product, therefore, minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Great for carrying your favorite LARP sword into battle
- Detailed with a small buckle and strap on the front
- Slides easily onto a belt with upper belt loop
- Available in Black or Brown
- Made of high-quality leather
- Overall Length: 34.5 Inches
- Maximum Sword Width: 2.4 Inches
- Maximum Belt Width: 1.9 Inches
Designed to carry 30.7 Inch blades.
Measurements are approximate.