Warrior, sliding your blade into the Small Heimdall Sword Frog, you prepare for battle. You know the stakes of the fight that lies before you. This Viking belt frog suits a variety of Viking characters, especially nobles, lords, and leaders. Made from leather, this Viking sword frog has a horizontal loop at the bottom. Crossed lacing holds the loop together. The brown loop features laser-engraved runes along the outside. The sides get taller towards the center.
On the inside, the frog has real fur, adding a luxurious touch as well as protection for LARP sword blades and scabbards. At the back, the small Norse sword frog has a vertical loop. This loop has an engraved knotwork pattern. It allows the Norse sword frog to hang from a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. This design makes the frog ambidextrous as it holds the weapon straight up and down. This Viking belt frog makes an ideal addition to any reenactment outfit or LARP costume.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Ambidextrous construction
- Engraved runic detailing
- Features a knotwork design
- Ideal for various Viking characters
- Great for reenactments, LARP events, and more
- Made from leather
- Inner trim is real fur
- For leather: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.