Timeless and reliable, the Heavy Cotton Peasant Dress is sure to become a trusted addition to your historic reenactment and LARP wardrobe. This ankle length sleeveless dress features a fitted and adjustable front lacing bodice. The lacing extends from the center of the V-neck down the torso and down past the top of the neatly pleated skirt. Matching cotton ribbon at the back of the bodice can also be adjusted for a comfortable and flattering fit. Versatile in its historic style, the Heavy Cotton Peasant Dress will serve you well in a number of different environments, from historic to fantasy, depending on how you wear it, layer it, and accessorize it.
- Ankle length sleeveless dress inspired by medieval styles
- Adjustable lacing on front of fitted bodice
- Lacing extends from V-neck to just past start of wide pleated skirt
- Adjustable cotton ribbon at back for comfortable and flattering fit
- Great for historic reenactment and LARP
- Made of heavyweight cotton with matching cotton cord lacing
- Machine wash with like colors at a mild temperature and tumble dry on low heat. Iron on a medium heat level as needed.
- Small: 53.5 Inch Length, 35.4 Inch Chest, 28.3 Inch Untied Waist, 66.9 Inch Bottom Width
- Medium: 55.1 Inch Length, 39.4 Inch Chest, 32.3 Inch Untied Waist, 74.8 Inch Bottom Width
- Large: 56.3 Inch Length, 43.3 Inch Chest, 36.2 Inch Untied Waist, 82.7 Inch Bottom Width
- X-Large: 57.9 Inch Length, 48 Inch Chest, 44.1 Inch Untied Waist, 90.6 Inch Bottom Width
Measurements are approximate.