Its namesake coming from a Turkish admiral who controlled the 16th century Mediterranean Sea, the Hayreddin Red Beard Barbarossa Brass Scimitar is an impressive take on historical sword styles. A mighty ship appears on its guard. This decorative metal sword has a fearsome blade that curves and widens, forming the distinct silhouette of a scimitar. An artistic sea dragon decorates the end of the silver tone blade. In antique brass, the hilt features an ocean scene that appears as though engraved onto its wide guard. Spiraling textures decorate the grip before the rounded pommel. For fans of 16th century sea-faring history, this decorative pirate scimitar is an essential addition to collections, displays, and themed home decor.
- Inspired by the admiral Hayreddin Barbarossa
- Blade features impressive scimitar style
- Hilt has broad guard over twisted texture grip
- Intricate ship scene decorates guard
- Outstanding collectible or display piece for sword enthusiasts
- Sword made of steel
- Length: 32.1 Inches