Hathor was an Egyptian goddess, often linked with turquoise. The Hathor Fantasy Linked Necklace showcases this stone in a manner befitting a deity. Handcrafted, this necklace features five rectangular sections linked together with brass rings. Also, the rings attach the chain to the sections. Each section has an oval turquoise stone. The stone is surrounded by a copper border and twisted, stainless steel border. At the top of each section, there are two copper spirals angled down from the center. This necklace looks great in a variety of modern and historically inspired outfits.
Please note that this is handmade with natural materials and may vary slightly from above.
- Five rectangular sections
- Oval stone focal point
- Dual spiral detail
- Twisted border around each stone
- Great personal or costume accessory
- Made with stainless steel, brass, copper, and turquoise
- Length: 18 Inches with 3 Inch Extension
- Weight: 3.5 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.