While a stitched cut should show signs of healing, clearly something has gone wrong with the Hate Eruption Prosthetic. Blood oozes from the torn edges of the ragged, painful looking wound, nearly bursting apart the stitching. The long gash has been carefully but crudely sewn shut, given that the injury is still somewhat open and exposed. This prosthetic injury is made from high-quality latex and can be applied to the face and skin to create a realistic and gruesome injury. It has also been hand-painted to ensure the utmost detail possible on the wounds appearance. Application instructions are provided on prosthetics packaging. Touch up the Hate Eruption Prosthetic with a little bit of fake blood and a few touches of makeup to create the look of an infection, spreading visibly beneath the skin, and you will have an impressive and terrifying injury that will turn heads and impress all those who see it.
This item cannot be returned or exchanged once removed from its original packing.
- Hand Painted for Impressive Detail
- A Great Addition to a Variety of Costumes
- Can be Applied Directly to the Skin
- A Simple, Stitched Wound for Any Zombie, Human, or Monster
- Fantastic for Halloween, Zombie Events, and other Themed Gatherings
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens