When starting an adventure or quest, take a weapon with you to protect yourself. The Hartmut LARP Long Sword is a wonderful choice for a traveler. This polyurethane foam sword has a fiberglass core rod and is latex-free. The hilt and guard are hard-wearing plastic. The crossguard is straight with gently curved edges towards the blade. The thickness of the crossguard tapers towards the ends, in a diamond shape. The handle looks like its wire -wrapped steel counterpart. This textured handle allows for a better grip. The hilt ends in a round pommel. The blade has a double fuller. This foam sword is not only great for LARP but also onstage fighting and productions.
This item is handmade, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Round pommel
- Tapered, diamond crossguard
- Double fuller blade
- Textured handle for better grip
- Great for LARP events or onstage fighting
- Made from specialty polyurethane foam
- Core made from fiberglass
- Overall Length: 40.2 Inches
- Blade Length: 31.5 Inches
- Weight: 13.4 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.