Samurai, take the Hand Forged Musashi Samurai Katana into combat and take down the enemy with your swiftness and skill in combat. Made from 1045 medium-carbon steel, this functional sword has a curved blade, typical of Japanese swords. It has a fuller running down its length.
There is a brass blade collar, or habaki, before the zinc alloy crossguard, or tsuba. The tsuba has a double-D-shaped design, named a Musashi tsuba. Next, the sword has a wrapped handle. Brown cotton wraps around natural-colored ray skin on the wooden handle.
The sword comes with a brown wooden scabbard, or saya, as well as a sword bag, box, and display stand. The black display stand has golden characters on the front. This sword is great for historical reenactments and other realistic battles.
- Fully functional
- Has a Musashi double-D tsuba
- Features a brown wrapped handle
- Comes with scabbard, sword bag, box, and stand
- Great for reenactments and battles
- Blade is 1045 medium-carbon steel
- Tsuba is zinc alloy
- Handle is wood covered in ray skin and cotton
- Scabbard is wood
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Blade Length: 28 Inches
- Weight 7.7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.