The halls of a castle can become pretty dark at night, their heavy stones blocking out the moonlight. No worries, though! The Hand-Forged Medieval Candle Holder is here to help you navigate your way through the darkness. Crafted from iron, this historical candle stand has been given a black finish for an authentic medieval feel. It consists of a circular plate with a small spike in the center for securely placing a single candle. The plate is attached to four metal legs so that this iron candle holder can easily sit on a table. A twisted metal rod is attached to the back of the plate, ending in a hook for conveniently carrying the medieval candle holder by hand or hanging it on a wall. If you are looking for a medieval way to light your home or a must-have addition to a historical setting, look no further than the Hand-Forged Medieval Candle Holder.
- Has a blackened finish throughout
- Candle plate has spike for secure placement
- Can easily be placed on a table, hung on a wall, or carried
- A fantastic piece of functional medieval home decor
- Made from iron
- Diameter of Base: 4 Inches
- Overall Height: 14 Inches
- Height of Legs: 2.25 Inches
- Depth (Including Hanging Hook): 5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.