When you think of flowers, the first place your mind usually goes is not to the most lethal fighting class in Japan. This Hand Forged Floral Katana will change that. Made of 1060 carbon steel, this blade is ready to do your bidding. The carbon has been hand hammered throughout the blade to give it a Rockwell hardness of 50. A visible temper line runs the length of the full tang blade. The brass guard with gold and silver plating displays a ring of detailed flowers. Black cotton wrapped ray skin makes up the handle and gives the sword an authentic look and feel. The included scabbard is black with glitter. This traditionally designed katana sword is an excellent choice for a samurai of any caliber.
- A functional handmade samurai sword
- Blade hardened to a Rockwell of 50
- Black hardwood scabbard with glitter
- Guard features flower design
- Real ray skin wrapped handle
- Blade made of 1060 carbon steel
- Overall Length: 38.50 Inches