Feasts were a large part of daily medieval life for the rich nobility. Eat with the Hand Forged Cutlery Set in medieval and modern culinary settings. This set consists of a fork, knife, and spoon made from carbon steel. All three pieces feature delicate twists on the blackened stems. The knife handle curves and ends in a gentle point for a better grip. The knife can be hung by the curved handle or tied to kitchen gear with a string, not included. A hole on the end of the fork and spoon allow them to also be strung or hung up for storage. The fork has a historical shape with its two tines. This steel cutlery set is ideal for camping, reenactments and faires.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes fork, knife, and spoon
- Two-pronged fork
- Twisted stem detail
- Able to be hung or strung up for storage
- Great for a reenactment or Renaissance faire
- Hand forged from carbon steel
- Hand washing is recommended. Do not soak in water or put in dishwasher. Wash in warm, soapy water, and dry with a soft cloth.
- Length: 7-8.4 Inches
- Handle Width: 0.6 Inch
- Knife Blade Length: 4 Inches
- Spoon Width: 1.5 Inches
- Total Weight: 7.9 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.