When you want to create your own unique LARP sword, having a premade blade makes the process go a bit faster. Get the Hammerkunst Long LARP Sword Blade for your next DIY project. Made from polyurethane foam and a fiberglass core rod, this sword blade has a realistic design and durable construction. It is a double-edged blade with a fuller running down its length. Also, the fiberglass core sticks out on the end opposite of the blades tip so you can easily slide the rod into a handle. Just like other Mytholon swords, the blade is light and slim yet safe for use in LARP or other roleplaying events. This LARP sword blade looks great with a variety of medieval and fantasy style swords.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Slim and lightweight construction
- Safe for roleplaying events
- Extended core for easier mounting
- Great for DIY projects
- Wonderful for medieval and fantasy swords
- Made from polyurethane foam and a fiberglass core
- Blade Length: 31.9 Inches
- Rod Length: 10.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.