Inspired by a Norwegian find, this Halaif Wool Hood adds some historical style to a variety of outfits. It works wonderfully with many characters. This wool blend hood has a linen blend lining. The hood comes in three color options. Each color option is reversible by turning the hood inside out, revealing the linen lining. Being made of wool, this medieval hood is great for cooler events. Next, this hood features an open face with a loose cut. The hood attaches to a mantle that covers the shoulders. There is a stitched diamond pattern in the front. The stitching contrasts with both colors of the hood. Finally, the hood slides on over the head. This Halaif Wool Hood is sure to become a favorite in any reenactment or roleplaying wardrobe.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Reversible design
- Comes in three colors
- Stitched pattern detail
- Great for various characters
- Wonderful for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from 70 percent wool, 20 percent polyester, and 10 percent viscose blend
- Lined with 50 percent linen, 50 percent cotton blend
- Dry cleaning recommended.
Sizing Coming Soon.