The basic utility knife of the Nepalese people, the Kukri knife has culminated a vast history over the last several centuries. This Gurkha Service Kukri has a design that will set it apart from other knives in your arsenal. Crafted from stainless steel, this multipurpose knife is handmade for a stunning look and superior craftsmanship. The wooden handle of the knife features steel fittings and a curved design that makes for a comfortable grip. A black sheath with gleaming brass tone fittings comes included, so your weapon will stay safe in between uses. Add this Gurkha Service Kukri to your collection today for a striking knife with extra functionality!
- Includes a sheath for storage
- Knife has a traditional Gurkha Kukri shape
- Handle has a contoured shape for a smooth grip
- Great for personal use, collecting, and display
- Blade is made of stainless steel
- Handle is made of wood
- Overall Length: 17 Inches