Attractive detail and classic style form the Griselda Norman Tunic. This womens reenactment tunic is based on styles popular in the days of William the Conqueror and features contrasting panels of black fabric trimmed with white lace. This color blocking detail on the V-cut neckline and long sleeve cuff of this 100 percent cotton overdress create a stately effect. A line of white lace also accents the ankle length bottom hem. Great for layering over a chemise, cinching with a belt, or even wearing on its own, this versatile historical Norman tunic makes a fantastic addition to a wide variety of reenactment wardrobes. Whether dressing as a Norse maiden or forest elf, this medieval tunic lends easy elegance to any look.
- Inspired by historical styles
- Ankle length tunic features long sleeves and V-cut neck
- Green body features black panels and white lace trim
- Great for wearing on its own or layering
- Ideal for Ren fairs, reenactment events, LARP, and more
- Made of 100 percent cotton