A British gun maker throughout the latter half of the 18th century, John Twigg was an expert in his craft. His firearms are still recreated for display today, showcased here in the beautiful Grey Colonial Double Barrel Flintlock Gun. This pistol features the iconic flintlock design, with a narrow barrel and a short, slightly curved grip. This particular flintlock has an over under double barrel, adding an extra authentic touch to this exquisite display piece. The ivory hued handle features an antique design, while the outer surface of the lock has ornate engravings as well. This pistol is equipped with a working action, meaning you can cock the hammer and pull the trigger. Just one look at the Colonial Double Barrel Flintlock will show you that its authenticity and expertly crafted appeal will make it worthy of your collection.
- Designed after the classic flintlock shape
- Features a gleaming grey over under double barrel
- Equipped with a working action
- Lock and ivory hued handle feature eye catching designs
- Great for personal display or for gifting
- Made from a Zinc Alloy
- Length: 8.5 Inches