Hygieia was a daughter of the god of medicine, Asclepius, and the goddess of soothing pain, Epione. She was associated with the prevention of sickness. This bronze Greek Goddess Hygieia Statue is a lovely addition to any collection. Crafted from cold cast bronze, this statue has been hand-painted to show every detail. Hygieia stands, wearing a belted chiton, with a snake wrapped loosely around her body. The snake and grass are green and her chiton is red with gold fibulae. Hygieia feeds the snake from a bowl in her hand. She was the personification of health, cleanliness, and sanitation. This collectible bronze figure makes a great gift for health professionals and historians.
- Hand-painted to bring out every detail
- Depicts Greek goddess Hygieia with a snake
- Inspired by the Greek spirit of sanitation
- Perfect for health workers and reenactors
- Excellent gift or home decor idea
- Made from Cold Cast Bronze
- Height: 10.75 Inches