This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
You, Spartan warrior, have spent years preparing for this battle. Let the Persian army feel fear when they see the Greek Corinthian Helmet with Plume. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, this Greek helmet features a polished finish. It comes in a single size. This steel helmet has a brown and black crest plume. The horsehair plume has alternating stripes of black and brown hair. This plume looks like the ones used to identify important military figures in the past. Black triangles adorn the white plume holder.
Underneath the plume is a rounded top, perfect for deflecting blows off the top of the head. The front of the helmet features a shallow brow and embossed lines above the face. Below the brow are two long cheek guards. These guards protect the face and form a T-shape section in the center. This shape allows a Greek warrior to see and breathe through the helmet. Finally, this Greek helm secures onto the head with a leather chin strap. Internal padding adds some additional comfort to wearing the helmet. Wear the Greek Corinthian Helmet with Plume at a cosplay event or within a theatrical production.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Distinctive brown and black crest
- Rounded top for deflecting blows
- Secures with a chin strap
- Great for hoplites and Spartan warriors
- Wonderful for cosplay events or theater productions
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel and leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
There are no reviews yet.