The opposing army marches ever closer to kingdom. You are ready to protect it from the evil invaders as you wear the Great French Bascinet Helmet. Made from 14 gauge steel, this battle-ready helmet comes in two sizes. It has a traditional bascinet helmet shape. It features a pointed face plate. The face plate has ventilation holes on the sides in a diamond pattern. Additional slots angle outwards to form the eye holes. In addition, the wearer can lift the face plate as it attaches to the main section with brass-colored pins.
The face plate overlaps another piece that helps to cover part of the neck. Finally, the helmet comes lined and secures on the head with a chin strap. Stitching secures the liner inside with the help of multiple small holes along the back-bottom edge of the helmet. The Great French Bascinet Helmet makes a fantastic addition to a variety of medieval roles.
Please note that steel thickness may vary slightly due to the handcrafted methods used in the manufacture of this item.
- Hinged face plate
- Comes in two sizes
- Battle-ready construction
- Includes an attached liner
- Great for medieval reenactments
- Made from 14 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Medium: Circumference – 23.6-24 Inches
- Large: Circumference – 24.8-25.2 Inches
Measurements are approximate.