Before you head out on a quest, you should make sure to prepare for the journey. Don your armour like the Gothic Steel Gorget with Bevor. Made from 16-gauge steel, this medieval gorget comes with an attached bevor. The bevor has two concave curves on its bottom edge that form a point in the center. The bevor has a rolled top edge. Rivets attach the articulated bevor to the gorgets rigid neck guard. The gorget secures with a leather strap and buckle at the back. Also, the gorget has a plate that covers the area near the collar bone. It forms a rounded point in the center front.
A central ridge runs down the bevor, neck guard, and collar plate. At the tip of the collar plate, there are a pair of holes for attaching it to other pieces of armour, not included. The Gothic Steel Gorget with Bevor is great for historical reenactments, Renaissance faires, and more.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has an articulated bevor
- Secures with a strap and buckle
- Holes for attaching other pieces of armour, not included
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for reenactments, faire, and LARP events
- Made from 16-gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.