If you are wanting a unique yet functional addition to your armoured look, consider adding an individual bracer like the Goliath Single Bracer. Made from 4-ounce leather, this single bracer secures onto the arm with a pair of straps. These straps form the top and bottom edges of the bracer. The medieval bracer has angled sides that taper inwards towards the wrist. Rivets run along the sides.
In the middle, there are three buckled straps over the top of a base piece of leather. Each buckle has rounded edges and engraved detailing. This bracer suits a variety of characters, including archers, bandits, and many more.
Regardless of the character you create with it, this leather bracer adds protection and style to your medieval look without sacrificing mobility. You can wear it to your next LARP battle or cosplay event.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold individually
- Secures with straps
- Has decorative straps for detailing
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP events, Ren faires, and more
- Made from 4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.