During the periods of Saxon and Norman rule, lords would have gladly worn this Golden Anglo-Saxon King Ring. The ring comes in its own blister pack and is attached to an information card with historical facts on the reverse explaining about Saxon and Normal jewelry and about King Offa. This ring features a detailed design across its flat, round surface, offering a complex and attractive appearance. The ring is made from lead-free pewter and plated in gold. This royal ring is a regal accessory for the modern-day history buff and makes a great gift for a good friend or a special someone.
- Made from lead-free pewter and plated in gold
- Displays medieval jewelry design
- Supplied in clear blister
- Comes on an information card
- Makes a great gift or personal accent