Reveal a preference for gears and gadgetry over feathers and lace with the Gold Steampunk Monocle Eye Mask. This take on the traditional masquerade mask clearly belongs to an era that values steam-power and mind-boggling contraptions. Just look at the mirrored monocle that covers its right eye, and the mechanical parts that dot its face. Coiled tubing and fittings run across the bridge of the nose while more cogs and wheels decorate each side. Black satin ribbons adjust the fit of the mask. The Gold Steampunk Monocle Eye Mask was clearly created with the fashion savvy Neo-Victorian in mind.
- Steampunk themed masquerade mask
- Accented with a mirrored monocle, mechanical parts, and tubing
- Features an antique gold finish and rich detail
- Fitted with a pair of black ribbons at the sides
- Suitable for masquerade balls and theatrical productions
- Made of poly-resin
- Ribbons are satin fabric
- Width: 9 Inches
- Height: 4 Inches
- Measurements are approximate
There are no reviews yet.