Before the West was tamed, lawmen wore badges shaped like five-pointed stars in honor of the stars on the American flag. Over time, the badge grew an extra point. You can honor this symbol of justice with the Gold-Plated Sheriff Badge. This metal emblem is plated in 24k gold and depicts the traditional six-point star still used by sheriffs today. The name of the title spans the upper center of the badge, arching ever so slightly as it crosses the star. The Gold-Plated Sheriff Badge includes a pin on its back for easy fastening to clothing and makes a great addition to a Western cosplay outfit.
- Depicts a classic six-pointed sheriff badge
- Features a pin on the back for easy fastening
- Looks great as a cosplay accessory
- Made from zamac, a zinc alloy
- Badge made from metal
- Badge plated in .05 microns of 24k gold
- Length: 3 Inches