Add the Gil Hibben Tundra Toothpick Knife to your gear or knife collection. Its high-quality design works for a variety of tasks. Made from 420HC stainless steel, this functional knife features a full-tang, clip-point blade. It has a taper along the spine. At the base of the blade, there is the Gil Hibben signature.
Next, the outdoor knife has a crossguard with arms that extend on both sides of the knife. There are concave curves on the guard on the hilt side. The curve on the edge side continues onto the handle. The handle has a couple more curves along the underside of the handle.
Meanwhile, there are ridges on the micarta handle next to the guard. These ridges and curves make the handle more comfortable and secure to grasp. Screws hold the CNC-machined layered micarta in place. The micarta hs a wood-like appearance. The hilt ends with a short steel pommel. It has a hole for a lanyard, not included.
Finally, this hunting knife comes with a leather sheath. It has a handle strap. Take this knife along with you into the wild or any outdoor adventure.
- Has a clip-point blade with tapered spine
- Features a handguard
- Grooves on handle for better grasp
- Comes with a sheath
- Works for a variety of tasks
- Made from 420HC stainless steel
- Handle is micarta, a synthetic composite
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 14.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.