If you are in need of a knife for everyday use, the Gil Hibben Diamondback Sidewinder Knife is sure to meet your needs with its design. Made from 7Cr17 stainless steel, this functional knife features a drop-point blade. The Gil Hibben signature adorns the base of the knifes edge.
The outdoor knife has concave curves at the base of the full-tang blade. On the edge side of the knife, the concave curve continues with the brass fingerguard. Some diamond-shaped grooves run along the spine of the knife. They start at the base of the blade and run across the spine of the fingerguard.
Next, the handle has a gently curved shape with a concave underside. This makes the knife more comfortable to grasp. Two decorative pins secure the brown pakkawood handle in place. At the end of the handle, there is a lanyard hole. Lanyards do not come included.
Finally, this hunting knife comes with a leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to hang from a belt, not included. Take this knife along with you into the wild or any outdoor adventure. It works for a variety of tasks.
- Has a drop-point blade
- Curved handle for a better grip
- Diamond pattern on spine
- Comes with a sheath
- Great for outdoor activities
- Made from 7Cr17 stainless steel
- Fingerguard is brass
- Handle is wood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 7.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 3.6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.