Our Gigantic Ceremonial Kukri has a hand forged blade made from high carbon steel. Each comes with regulation sheath. Beheads water buffaloes with a single stroke for the traditional Gurkha sacred ceremony. Very scarce! Only one is issued to each Gurkha Regiment in India. It features a specially carved native hardwood handle. The polished steel blade is a staggering 3/8 an inch thick and more than 2.5 feet long. The blade weighs 4 lbs. 6 oz.
Made by Windlass.
- Includes a black leather sheath
- Great for Re-enacting and Collecting
- A functional knife – battle ready
- Overall Length: 30.5 Inches
- Blade Length: 22.5 Inches