The Giant Gargoyle of Lyon Statue is an outstanding piece for gothic gardens and medieval outdoor decor. This massive gargoyle outdoor statue is over six feet tall, has a grim, canine-like countenance, and crouches on a square base. This gargoyle garden sculpture has giant, dramatic batwings that sprout from its hunched back. It sits back on its hind legs, and its neck is weighed down by a chained collar with a large, shield-shaped medallion at its center. Bring the majesty of antique gothic style to your modern decor when you add this large fantasy garden statue to your surroundings. This gargoyle lawn ornament is made of durable and lightweight fiber stone, and it comes in a range of hand painted finishes and weatherings all suitable for both indoor and outdoor display.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Has a high level of weathering and detail
- Highly durable and lighter than concrete
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Outstanding accent for gothic or medieval outdoor decor
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Wing Width: 54 Inches
- Base Width: 36 Inches
- Depth: 36 Inches
- Height: 73 Inches
- Weight: 125 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.