A ruthless thirst for riches and adventure earned you quite a reputation in the 1700s. It comes as no surprise that legends still exist long after your demise. Become a gatekeeper to Davy Jones Locker with the Ghost Pirate Tricorn. This costume accessory is sure to inspire visions of lost treasures, cursed ships, and pirate skulls. Based on the headwear of the 18th century, this cocked hat features an upturned, tri-cornered brim. Centuries ago, the hat may have been made of nice materials. Now the fabric is worn and tattered. Frayed strips of mesh fabric dangle from the brim, bringing to mind images of a corpse shrouded with seaweed.
- Inspired by hats from the golden age of piracy
- Embellished with frayed netting
- Fitted with an elastic sweatband
- Stylish accessory for the undead sailor
- Made of 100 percent polyester
- Circumference: Fits Heads up to 23 Inches