This holster is so realistic and like the original that it would take an expert to tell them apart! The German SS Soft Shell P.38 Holster is a historic replica that pairs perfectly with a Walter P.38 Automatic Pistol replica. Part of the impressive level of detail comes entirely from the level of construction, having been crafted from quality black leather and adorned with fine white stitching. The holster features a spare magazine pouch on the side, as well as duplicated SS markings on the back, identifying this is as the preferred holster of any agents who served in the Schutzstaffel and preferred the P.38 pistol as their side-arm. The holster is designed to accommodate our Walter P.38 Automatic Pistol replica. The German SS Soft Shell P.38 Holster is ideal for reenactors and stage performers, who will find that this holster completes the look of a World War II German Officer quite nicely, although it also makes for a great decorative piece, especially when combined with its matching P.38 pistol.
- A Wonderful Replica of the Original German Holster
- Crafted Exactly Like the Originals
- Made from Black Leather with White Stitching
- Features Authentic Reproduction German Markings
- Possesses a Full Flap Closure and a Spare Magazine Compartment
- Fits the Walter P.38 Automatic Pistol Replica (FD1081)
- Overall Length: 10 Inches
- Weight: 1 lb.